From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Carsten Scharfe
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 12:58 PM
To: 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Weird polygons on nVidia NVS cards

Hi Robert,

Both views share the same context. This context is created first, with no
inherited window data.
When I create a new view, I create a new context for this view and set the
sharedContext member
to the shared context. I set the inherited window data too for embedding the
view in the desired window.

Carsten.