All,

I have a couple of questions regarding LineSegmentIntersector.

I noticed that for a given line segment, it currently computes and
returns ALL intersections with a given geometry in the scene.

My questions are:

1)      Does it support a feature of detecting a "hit" and then
returning without the need to compute all the intersections? This would
be sort of like a visibility test.

2)      Does it have the ability to find the closest intersection
without the need to compute all the intersections? In other words, does
it step along from the starting point of the line segment until an
intersection is found and then bail out?

3)      If it doesn't support these features, is it possible to modify
the LineSegmentIntersector to support these?

I would think that having this capability would improve performance
where applicable.

Thanks for any input in advance...

-Shayne