Hi,

propably the answer depends on what is to be done with physics. (and has been
discussed before?)

But i'm curious if someone can post his/her experiences with OSG and
physics-integrations concerning performance differences.

Well, up to now i only tried PhysX ... and my answer rised because i found
three ways for integrating PhysX:
- callback
- GUIEventAdapter
- node-integration
There might be more ...

Finally, let me say that i wanna do something in the direction of vehicle
dynamics.
First using the 'pre-defined models', but afterwards maybe creating a more
sophisticated model.
So i'm pretty sure, that i could use any physics engine ... maybe Bullet is
better to be integrated into OSG than PhysX? Or the way round? Or Havok is
faster?

Basically, i'm just wondering if there are 'notable' differences in performance
concerning the different physics-SDKs and their ways of integration?
(Especially in terms of vehicle dynamics)

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
funk