Hi

I'm having issues with OSG (from head in Subversion) when built on Mac OS 10.7.
The actual build is fine but I'm having strange run time issues. For example,
when doing a picking,  osgUtil::LineSegmentIntersector::Intersection::indexList
is always empty. Or the smooth normal visitor does not generator normals.

In both case I tracked it down to this dynamic cast failing:
     osg::Vec3Array *coords =
dynamic_cast<osg::Vec3Array*>(geom.getVertexArray());

The resulting coords is null despite the actual member variable being of the
right type.

This (to me) sounds like a weird build issue, but I don't have a clue what's
causing it.

Here's how I build OSG:
cmake -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER:STRING=/usr/bin/llvm-gcc
-DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:STRING=/usr/bin/llvm-g++
-DCMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING=-headerpad_max_install_names
-DCMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES=x86_64
-DOSG_GL3_AVAILABLE:BOOL=OFF
-DADDITIONAL_MAKE_CLEAN_FILES=bin -DADDITIONAL_MAKE_CLEAN_FILES=lib
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/some/path ..

I had tried using -DOSG_USE_REF_PTR_IMPLICIT_OUTPUT_CONVERSION:BOOL=OFF but it
did change a thing

All other third party dependencies (GDAL and ZLib) are built the same way, all
with the 10.7 SDK using the llvm compiler
(/usr/bin/llvm-gcc -> ../llvm-gcc-4.2/bin/llvm-gcc-4.2). The other dependencies
are the platform defaults.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike