Hi Kristofer,

I have just tested your cube.cpp and see the problem with being able
move the hud layer.  I haven't drilled down into the code yet but I
strongly suspect the issue is nesting a HUD Camera in the scene graph
and how an intersection traversal will handle this case.   My own
inclination would be to place a HUD layer as a slave Camera in the
viewer or use a CompositeViewer with a View for the 3D view and View
for the HUD layer.  This way the intersections can happen indepdently
for each View/Camera from the top and less likely to conflict.