hi  robert,
Thanks for your concern.
For my sign name, I will change it to keep same between google+ and osg
forums. It's convinient to us all.
For your advice, I will load the dependencies and rebuild osg.
Could you please give me some more advice about X11 error? It's confusing
and hard to conquer.
It's necesary for me to create linux environment for osg because I have
other projects such as Android and Minix on my laptop.