HI Preet,

The OSG builds all debub libraries, including plugins with a 'd' postfix to
avoid mixing of release and debug libraries.  If you plugin directory
doesn't contain the d versions of the plugins then it's likely because they
haven't been built or haven't been installed in your plugin directory for
some reason.  I wouldn't recommend renaming the plugins as this can lead to
crashes under Windows as the compiler is crap and unable to mix debug and
release builds reliably.

Robert.