Hi Daniel,

Just had a look at the videos and poster.  Very nice work :-)

I haven't looked at the source code yet so can't comment on the
suitability for merging with the core OSG, I am open to the idea if
the code fits well with the rest of the OSG code base.

It'd be great if others could dive and test out your NodeKit and
provide feedback.

Thanks,
Robert.