Hi,

I've been modifying the "osgoit" code sample to allow opaque objects to
occlude the depth peeled layers.

I found that rendering the opaque geometry into the depth buffer of each
peeled layer causes a lot of overhead because of the extra culling and
geometry passes each time.

Instead I would like to render my opaque object just once into the first
slave camera's depth buffer and copy the contents of its depth buffer into
the other slave cameras (or rather FBOs) before performing the depth
peeling passes.

So instead of clearing the z buffer at the start of each frame, would it be
feasible to copy the depth buffer from one FBO into another, and with
reasonable performance?

Christian