Hi Peter,

On 4 June 2013 15:34, Peter Amstutz <peter.amst...@tseboston.com> wrote:
> This is totally reasonable and on balance I agree with your reasoning.  I
> thought the feature deserved a little discussion before being sent quietly
> into the night :-)

;-)

The reason for me to raise this topic is specifically to get full
spectrum of opinions and issues that might arise.  While as project
lead it's my job to steer the over course that the code takes but if I
head off in direction that doesn't take the community with it then I'm
damaging the project, so expect and want users to jump and down in
discontent to make sure that any new decisions are sound and well
justified.