Hi Jordi,

a little follow up:

this is what it does when it works:

C:\Android\OpenSceneGraph-3.2\examples\osgAndroidExampleGLES2\jni>ndk-build
"Compile++ thumb : osgNativeLib <= osgNativeLib.cpp
"Compile++ thumb : osgNativeLib <= OsgMainApp.cpp
"Compile++ thumb : osgNativeLib <= OsgAndroidNotifyHandler.cpp
SharedLibrary  : libosgNativeLib.so
Install        : libosgNativeLib.so => libs/armeabi/libosgNativeLib.so
"Compile++ thumb : osgNativeLib <= osgNativeLib.cpp
"Compile++ thumb : osgNativeLib <= OsgMainApp.cpp
"Compile++ thumb : osgNativeLib <= OsgAndroidNotifyHandler.cpp
SharedLibrary  : libosgNativeLib.so
Install        : libosgNativeLib.so => libs/armeabi-v7a/libosgNativeLib.so

what I do not understand is why is it creating the dynamic libraries and not
the static... the documentation says we should be working with the static. Is
there something wrong or is everything as it should be?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Peter