From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of AJ Kruze
Sent: 06 September 2013 08:28
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] OSG errors when running on a virtual machine

Thanks to everyone for the input.  So this seems like a dead end for now!
But two things I can try: MESA as Aurelien suggests, and some other VM which
may support the necessary OpenGL functionality.
I'm posting here once more my system setup, just in case.

Host: Ubuntu 12.04.2
Guest: Windows 8

OSG 3.0.1
osgSWIG cloned from the repository

VirtualBox 4.2.16, Guest Additions installed
VirtualBox settings:
    3D and 2D acceleration enabled
    256MB video memory (the maximum allowed)