Hi Sebastian,

I struggled with the same problem. The way how I resolved this was by
keeping reference to the camera and working with the NodeMask (the camera
was turned on at each N-th frame, otherwise was off). And the framebuffer
was kept this way

Hope this helps

Nick

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Sebastian Messerschmidt <
sebastian.messerschm...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I have  a camera responsible for updating some texture by rendering to it.
> What is the preferred way/callback to let the camera "run" only every 10th
> frame or so.
> I know I can use the the nodevisitor to get the framenumber, but I'm
> puzzled which callback to use to skip the camera all together for a frame.
> By skipping I also mean that the attached texture/FBO is not cleared and
> so on.
> Can this be done with the event callback (like skipping the "frame" event?)
>
> cheers
> Sebastian

trajce nikolov nick