Ok. Could you maybe explain what exactly it is you're doing and how you're
running in D3D9.0? Because this looks indistinguishable from running in
OpenGL, so it's hard to understand what you're saying you've done.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 2:55 PM, LearningOSG LearningOSG <
learning...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>     Tonight found OpenSceneGraph3.3.2DEV Release is perfect support D3D9
> originally!
>     If you only run in normal dll mode,and want to render all osg scenes
> use d3d 9.0,in OpenSceneGraph3.3.2DEV,no one line code needed to
> change,then all is OK,and this progress haven't any different in normal
> compiling osg.
>     Tonight my compiler enviroment is vc2010,
>     Cmake is 3.0 Release.
>     Not changed anything,OSG is running in d3d 9.0 perfectly.
>     attached is the runtime snapshots!
>     in morning i will find a fast internet upload place to share all the
> things also include full sourcecode to osg community!
>     cheers
>     Learned osg five months

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Digital Imaging • GIS • GPS • osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography
• Digital Audio • LIDAR • Kinect • Embedded • Mobile • iPhone/iPad/iOS •
Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]