Hi,

I want to  get the position of the center of my cone which was transformed
earlier. My point is I cannot get that position only by multiplying by matrices
of PositionAttitudeTransforms. Can someone help me?

Here is the code:

Code:

cone = new osg::Geode();
    cs = new osg::Cone(osg::Vec3(0, 0, 0), std::tan(15.0 * M_PI / 180.0) *
2660.0, 2660.0);
    shp = new osg::ShapeDrawable(cs);

rootNode -> addChild(mt);

    mt -> addChild(rotation1);

    rotation1 -> addChild(airplaneModel);
    rotation1 -> addChild(rotation2);

    rotation2 -> addChild(cameraModel);
    rotation2 -> addChild(rotation3);

    rotation3 -> addChild(cameraModel2);
    rotation3 -> addChild(trans1);

    trans1 -> addChild(rotation4);

    rotation4 -> addChild(cone);

    cone -> addDrawable(shp);

osgEarth::GeoPoint apGPoint(airplaneModel.latLong, airplaneModel.apLen,
airplaneModel.apLat, airplaneModel.apHeight, osgEarth::ALTMODE_ABSOLUTE);
            osg::Matrix mat;
            apGPoint.createLocalToWorld(mat);
            airplaneModel.mt -> setMatrix(mat);

Other rotation and trans are PositionAttitudeTransform with set
attitude/position. Here is how I tried to compute the position:

Code:

osg::Vec3d endPoint = osg::Vec3d(0,0,0);
            endPoint = endPoint *
osg::computeLocalToWorld(airplaneModel.rotation4 -> getParentalNodePaths()[0]) *
                    osg::computeLocalToWorld(airplaneModel.trans1 ->
getParentalNodePaths()[0]) *
                    osg::computeLocalToWorld(airplaneModel.rotation3 ->
getParentalNodePaths()[0]) *
                    osg::computeLocalToWorld(airplaneModel.rotation2 ->
getParentalNodePaths()[0]) *
                    osg::computeLocalToWorld(airplaneModel.rotation1 ->
getParentalNodePaths()[0]) *
                   airplaneModel.mt -> getMatrix();

Thank you!

Cheers,