Hi Michi et. al,

On 2 March 2015 at 17:25, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The bug looks to be exactly what Stephan suggested - a mismatch between a
> revsion in default behaviour of the OSG's dds plugin when writing and the
> what VPB was assuming.    I haven't yet decide the best correction, and
> will have look a the VPB code and general think about this side of things.
>
> Until I check in a fix in your own usage simply add the -O
> "ddsNoAutoFlipWrite" i.e.

What I have gone for is to simply add the "ddsNoAutoFlipWrite" to the
osgDB::Options::OptionString passed into the osgDB::writeImageFile(..) when
the file format is .dds.  An svn update to VirtualPlanetBuilder will get
you this fix.

I will tag another VPB dev release later this week once I've added support
for DisplacementMapping.