Hi Nick,

The code looks pretty dodgy so I'm not surprised it crashes, just that
surprised we hadn't spotted it sooner.  A better solution is to have
two methods, one that takes a matrix and one takes no parameters.  I
have implemented this and checked it into svn/trunk.

Could you test it out under OSX for me?

Cheers,
Robert