Hi Wojtek,

thanks for the very techy reply :-). I was more into organizing these three
available algorithms at present available through #defines into more
structured form (into three separate .cpp files? CMake options). My target
is also flight sim and the work you have done there is really great -
actually I found your work the best from all the shadow mapping techniques
available in the OSG project. So again, maybe we all users of this code
think how to better organize it, maybe you propose since you are the
author. For a user to switch to another available algorithm after every
code update they have to change the #define at the header of the file every
time. What do you propose?

And thanks again !

Cheers,
Trajce