Hey Andrey,

Simply take a look at the osgShader example. It will explain loading, adding to the statesets and how it simply will compile the shader programs on first use. We won't be able to help you in terms of writing code, as we might not understand your problem. If you need to know if a shader compiled successfully you can take a look at the console. If you need to check it programmatically you need to store the pointer to your program and later check if the shader was linked (with your current context).
A simple google search revealed:

http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=5166

Another hint:
the viewer has a pointer to its camera, which IIRC contains a pointer to the graphics context.

So basically you simply need to put this stuff together. If it still is not what you are after, try to rephrase your question.

2 robertosfield

I still wait , that 100 000 users of OSG will help me!
Waiting usually gives you nothing but wasted time ;-)
Asking the right question will certainly reduce the amount of time wasted waiting.

Cheers
Sebastian