Hi Rafa

Thank you for the pointer. I managed to compile and run the application in
an Android device successfully.
I have also managed to compile and run the osgAndroidExampleGLES1 on my
mobile device. I can see the blue background for the example together with
three buttons.

However, now when i try to load a model (cessna.osg) it shows error: dlopen
failed: library osgPlugins-3.4.0/osgdb_osg.so" not found.
DynamicLibrary::failed loading "osgPlugins-3.4.0/osgdb_osg.so". It is
strange because the build is static build yet it is looking for .so file.

I am not too sure why this is happening. Any pointer will be very helpful.

regards
Shamim