Hi all,

I recently switched from Ogre to OpenSceneGraph so that I can take advantage of
the OpenGL 3+ possiblities, but i'm facing some issues getting some of what was
working in Ogre work in OSG.

What I need to do is to render the same scene on different windows, each with a
different material "scheme" / technique.

Right now, I have a CompositeViewer, and one view and camera per window.
I have an Effect that I placed at the root of my scene, in which I added two
techniques.
For now i am just trying to select technique 0 for the first view, and
technique 1 for all the other views.

I have tried switching the selected technique in the camera initial render
callback (I use the singlethread threading model), so that the effect should be
set to the correct technique before rendering the scene from that view. It
seems that the technique is being switched correctly (if I cout the selected
technique after calling setSelected ... ) .

However, the visual result I am getting is not correct at all, i for example
get the visual result of technique 1 for the second view instead of the first,
and technique 0 for the second.

Is there something I need to do in addition to selectTechnique to ensure that
the effect uses the correct technique for each view ? Or should I do that
somewhere else than in a camera callback ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards ,

Florent