Hi,

I am using osgShadow for adding soft shadows to my scene. My scene has a big
cube that receives shadows and some small objects above it that cast shadows.
My light is placed above all the objects.
The big cube receives correctly the shadows on its top face (perfectly as it
should be), but also on its bottom face, as if the cube's top face was
transparent. But in the real world it would never happen, as the top face
should stop the light rays to reach the bottom face...

Please see the attached file to understand what I mean.

This problem also appears in the osgshadow example (I have added a box in the
scene with the cessnas and I see the same thing) and with every shadow
technique, so I guess it is in osgShadow's implementation.

How can I do to avoid the shadows to be seen on the opposite faces of the
receivers ?
Thank you.

Cheers,
Pierre-Jean