The problem is in 3.4.0. Our original models came from Creator and were
developed years ago. I built OpenSceneGraph 3.4.0 straight out of the source
and the two osgSim serializers were built. If you look at my example snippets
from 3.4.0 and 3.2.0 on 3.4.0 I am getting the switch values all set to 1 for
each of the Value set elements. I am expecting them to be mirror images of each
other, with value 1 having (1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0) and value 2 having (0, 0, 0, 1,
1, 1). What I am seeing visually is both sets of geometry are turned on and on
inspecting the dump to .osg format I see that both value 1 and 2 have their
value element set to (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1).

Tony V