Hi,

I have a couple of Geodes with an associated update callback, responsible
for updating the nodes.

Now due to a customer request there is a dependency between these Geodes,
requiring a specific order in which these callbacks have to be executed.
My geodes each render a 3-dimensional cylinder indicating a measurement
value. Now the customer wants different measurements stacked on top of each
other, and hence the bars on top need to know the value of the bar below in
order to render correctly.

This is done easiest if I can guarantee that the node callbacks will be
called in a specific order (bottom to top, in stacking order)

Is there any mechanism to do deal with order dependencies of scene graph
updates, such as the render bins that are used in rendering?

Christian