Hi Carl-Gustaf Kung,

I wrote the CMake scripts to be able to quickly build the dependencies upon
which I project I was working on was using. Then I added some more libraries by
request. Are these scripts totally optimized for every platform? No. They
should be used as a quick way of getting the dependencies built and assembled
into a directory for easy use with OSG. If you desire total control of every
tiny setting for each library I recommend that you do a separate build for each
library with settings that match your platform.

That said, this is how you use the CMake scripts:

1. Download or Clone the CMake script from the GitHub repo.

2. Download the sources for each library you desire to build. You can put these
anywhere on your filesystem. Download locations for each library can be found
in the Readme file.

3. Start the CMake GUI:
- In the field "Where is the source code" you enter the directory for the CMake
scripts.
- In the field "Where to build the binaries" you enter where you desire the
Visual Studio project files to end up. I

4. Press "Configure" in the CMake GUI. This will reveal a couple of directories
which you need to specify. These all end with _SOURCE_DIR. For these you
specify the location of the libraries which you downloaded in step 2.

5. Press "Configure" a couple of more times. Depending on which libraries you
are building more or less options will be shown in the CMake GUI.

6. When happy, press "Generate". This will construct the solution file and
project files for Visual Studio in the specified binaries directory.

7. Open the solution file and build the "ALL_BUILD" project.

8. When complete, build the "INSTALL" project. This will create a directory in
your binary directory named "3rdParty" inside this directory another directory
will be created which matches your Visual Studio version and selected
architecture (i.e. 32 or 64 bit build). In this directory there will be the
lib, include and bin directories. Note that you need to build the "INSTALL"
project twice, once for Debug build and once for Release. Or else the 3rdParty
directory will be missing the corresponding files.

Good luck!

Nice username by the way. :)

Regards,
Björn