bbjorn wrote:

> memory_leak wrote:
> > Mnjah, I doubt MS included strings.h with their runtime.
>

> No, I don't think so either. But the include in getopt.c is actually
> including string.h NOT strings.h. If you look at the first line in the code
> snippet you sent me, there are two conditions.
>
> First: HAVE_STRING_H - Which may or may not be defined depending on your
> setup (it set on my machine due to the libtiff library).
>
> Secondly: WIN32 - This is defined as true on all windows builds, both x86 and
> x64.
>
> Since the conditions are separated with an "or" sign ||. Only one of them
> have to be true. So I have a really hard time seeing how you would end up
> trying to include the "strings.h" header.
>

> memory_leak wrote:
> > My compiler also seems to miss for some reason WIN32, maybe bc I did 64-bit
> > build. Actually haven't checked IDE, just built it from script, mybe some
> > flags got messed up on my part :).
>

> The WIN32 flag should be defined for all Windows build. So If you are
> building from some other external script you may have to include the defines
> manually to get this to build correctly. This use case is hardly something
> that you could expect me to support. Changing the proposed line in getiopt.c
> would probably break stuff for some of the linux people.
>

> memory_leak wrote:
> > By the way: do you build collada sucessfully?
>

> No, I have never had the need for Collada. So I have not tried it.
>
> Regards
> Björn
Jaaaa :-) and I as well commented on that include defined and possibility that
my script maybe messed up includes after I checked it up for the post above, if
you read the text you quoted .... It is not important, but I don't think Linux
people would use your modified getopt.c build which is intended for sole
purpose of windows build, and should probably not use strings.h either since it
is an obsolete header predating standard, but that just as curiosa .-)

Anyway thanks for hjälp with your cmakes.