Hi,

I'm working on a GIS app based on Qt and OpenGL, and I'm replacing all OpenGL
calls with OSG 3.4.0.

I can display multiples views. Each view is independant, hold in QGLWidets, got
only one camera and its own scenegraph, and a new instances of osg::Program and
osg::Shader (no osg objects shader between views).

Shaders works fine in the firsts views, but I soon as I close a view, shaders
are gone for the next opened views, although I using the same source code to
init the shaders and use a new osg::Program for it.

I was first searching in the code for shader compilation logs, and I found this
function  : getGLProgramInfoLog(unsigned int contextId, std::string & log).

I have a few questions :

Do I have to use this function to get info about how the shader compilation was
?

If yes, how do I get this context ID ? I always thought that Qt was managing
OpenGL context for me, but I may be wrong ?

Is that Context ID a possible cause of my shader problem ?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Valerian