Hi,

After a few more days of search, I can resume my problem in a more simple way :

I've a set of osg::Program.

Each Widgets has its own contextID, and contextID can be re-used.

The first time I load the osg::Program "my_program1" on a view with a contextID
of 1, it's ok.

If then I load "my_program1" on a view with another contextID, it's still ok.
If I load another osg::Program on a view with a contextID of 1, it's still ok.

But if I close / reopen view enough to get another view with a contextID = 1,
then loading "my_program1" won't work (the shaders are not used).

Does anyone knows what is happening ?

Thanks for you help !

Valerian.