HI Rambabu,

On 16 November 2016 at 09:57, Rambabu Repaka <ramboram...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,Iam working with compass creation Linker errors are coming asking the
> compass library file.How can i solve this can anyone tell.

You really need to put more effort in asking questions in a way that
others might have a chance to understand what your specific problem.
The above *completely* fails in this respect.

The only way to have a chance at helping your with the issues are at
hand are to start asking your questions, we shouldn't have to do this,
you should provide the information we need, doing so will take far
less time for us and yourself.

Rather than one by one ask these questions I suggest you read your
post, work out what other people might or might not know about your
specific set up and then tell us this information so we can build a
clearer picture of what you actually mean.  If you have colleagues get
them to read your post before you post it so they can give you
suggests about what is missing.

Also considering that perhaps this issue might not be an OSG issue at
all, perhaps you should start looking elsewhere for answers to none
OSG issues.