On 16 November 2016 at 10:43, Rambabu Repaka <ramboram...@gmail.com> wrote:
> compass class created but it is showing linker errors due to missing of
> library.How can i get that library file in osg.

Still not enough information.  The code itself isn't likely to be the
issue so there little point in posting it.

PLEASE make the effort to think about what information other people
might need to be able to help.  If you have colleagues then chat with
them about what this might be.

I feel it's really important that you fix this problem with your
posts, you keep doing the same thing - just blurting out a call for
help but not providing any clues. Remember that people in the
community don't sit over your shoulder, we know *nothing* about what
you are doing on your computer.

To understand what the problem is for us think about this question.

 "I have piece of string, how long is it?"

No if you can't answer that without asking for more information then
you'll understand what we are faced with each time you post your calls
for help.