Hi,

This can usually done by setting the explicit drawbuffer and a consecutive call to glClear with the appropriate color set. In OSG-terms I'd use a separate camera pass with the appropriate buffers bound. Another option, if you need to selectively write to a certain color buffer only is to use the ColorMaski to select the buffers you need to write to.

Last option is to add the extension to OSG.

Cheers
Sebastian

Hi,
Is it possible to clear just certain textures in a framebuffer with multi
target rendering?

i am searching for equivalent functionality for glClearBufferfv.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

example shader code:

out vec4 fragcolor1; // first target
out vec4 fragcolor2; // second target
void main()
{
       fragcolor1 = vec4(1.0,0.0,0.0,1.0);
       fragcolor2.g = 1.0;
}
  basically i want to initialize first target as osg::Vec4(0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0);
and i want to initialize my second target to osg::Vec4(1.0,0.0,0.0,0.0).

I tried calling setClearColor in osg::Camera, but this initializes both targets
to same value.

Thanks & Regards,
amudhan