Hi everyone,

I want to use the GraphicsContext::Traits::sharedContext to render multiple
views (in multiple windows) that share the same context.

I already read on some forums that the ThreadingModel::SingleThreaded  should
be used.

However, I would still like to use ThreadingModel::DrawThreadPerContext so that
the cull and draw thread can overlap.

I tried this, but a draw thread is created per GraphicsContext and thus per
window. Because all these windows share an opengl context, I would have
expected that only 1 thread would have been created.

This results in all sorts of problems.

Is there a way in which I can use 1 draw thread per opengl context ?
And, if not, is this something that I can easily change by modifying the code ?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Ben