Hi Robert,

ah okay, I understand. Thank you for your fast reply.

I saw OpenSceneGraph/examples/osgmanipulator/osgmanipulator.cpp and I noticed,
that it also uses the Constraint class. However, I don't quite understand it
unfortunately. All constrain methods of the class are set to true here and I
don't get why this was done. Okay, but then I will try to take a deeper look
into the code.

But how is the situation currently? Are osgmanipulator and especially the
dragger classes are still used today? Or do most people rather write everything
from scratch instead of using osgmanipulator?

Thank you for your help! :)

Cheers,
Max