Chris,

Thank you for your interest and answer. I need glPushMatrix and glPopMatrix
since as you may see on the screenshot some of the drawings are static on the
other hand positions of some of the drawings dinamically change.

Know I need to put text inside the boxes and next to the pitch lines. I know
that osg::Text can work for me for the static ones. Bu what souls I do for the
dynamic ones? Is there any way to rotate osg::Text just like we rotate in
openGL. What I mean is, I need to rotate text just beside the pitch lines and
aligned next to them. These texts will show the pitch degrees.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Nebi