Hi All,

I've approved a number of new subscription to the osg-users google group
today, most went through OK, but two requests failed when I clicked to
approach, groups.google reported the error message:

"1 request couldn't be approved
We're unable to send a notification to this person about the action you've
performed"

I don't know what the actual cause was - could be something as simple as an
invalid address being used. Unfortunately the entries disappeared with no
record for me to follow up on the addresses, so if your attempt has failed
let me know and provide details about what method you used for subscription.

Conversely, if you have successfully subscribed today with a non google
account let us know what method you use so that others can follow this same
approach.