Good day Robert,

The message is correct in how I joined this email subscription group without using a Gmail address.

Is there an email subscription group for VSG?

Rizzen

On 06/04/2021 13:31, Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi All,

I have feedback that the email subscription route is working for non google account users, so I have updated the introduction message for the osg-users googlegroup.  Could folks review what I've written and let me know if it's clear, links look correct etc.

Thanks,
Robert

-- New welcome message:

Welcome to the OpenSceneGraph user/developer group, a place for discussion about use of and development of the OpenSceneGraph <http://www.openscenegraph.org>, the open source, C++, OpenGL cross platform scene graph.

To  join the list with a non google account send an empty email to: osg-users+subscr...@googlegroups.com, <mailto:osg-users+subscr...@googlegroups.com,>. When you receive a confirmation email reply to it with another empty email rather than clicking confirm - this avoid any google account you have being used.*
*
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenSceneGraph Users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to osg-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:osg-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osg-users/CAFN7Y%2BUOaGedNZVaE3JfZxh1JE1%2BwDa3BcDhSmFY9F2XoTFO9A%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osg-users/CAFN7Y%2BUOaGedNZVaE3JfZxh1JE1%2BwDa3BcDhSmFY9F2XoTFO9A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.