Hi Many,

On 5/24/07, Emmanuel Roche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hmmm yet it works fine for plugin with their single
RegisterReaderWriterProxy object !! :-)

--> I managed to start osgviewer with a .ive file !!! :-D

So considering the symbol lists I already have for windows I would say that
the only "problematic" plugins (in the "common" and "image" series at least)
are osg and osgParticle

Good to hear that you've made further progress.  It would be nice to
be able to automate some of this leg work.  I do also wonder about the
possibility of use a C functions in the plugins to allow one to grab
the sybmol with the name manging, this might help the process of
making things more automated.

W.r.t .osg plugin and others of its type they all use an proxy
mechanism for registering the ReaderWriter (read.write files) and the
DotOsgWrappers (read/write the objects), its the later which is
different from the rest of the plugins.