HI Manu,

My thought about using C functions would be for them to be unique for
each ReaderWriter i.e :

extern "C" {

 void osgdb_ive(void)
 {
 }

};

Would be added to the ive plugin, and the same goes for the other
plugins.  One could possible do this via a macro when doing the proxy
instantiation just to simplify the source code.   Could you try this
as a quick hack and let me know how you get on.

The .osg plugin and its dozens of DotOsgWrappers is more of a
challenge, but will be solvable using something similar.

Robert.