Hi Harash,

I'm afraid I can't walk you through this, I have time to point you in
the direction but no more than this.

Robert.

On 7/3/07, Harash Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Mr. Robert.

   Thanks for the guidance on this issue. I have gone through the
osgDistortion example and was able to render the monochrome image. But my
requirement to process the captured image remained as it is. What I tried
was:
1. Two Cameras were created -- one that renders the scene to a texture, and
a second one that renders the texture on to the screen.

   But in this case, the accessibility to the image was not available. Next
I attached an image object to the rendering camera. This image was set as
the texture image and used by the second camera to render the processed
image on to the screen. Camera->setPostDrawCallback was used to grab the
image at every frame. When I did this, to my amazement, the framerate
dropped from around 70 fps to 1 fps.

   I don't know if what I am doing is proper. If so, then is this drop in
framerate expected. I am using 1024x1024 image size and to test I have
applied no processing at all.

  Further, I am using a osgViewer::CompositeViewer. In this I want to have 2
views -- one that renders the usual colored scene while the other one that
displays the processed monochrome scene. I am able to create the two views,
but would like to take your guidance as to how to dynamically make one of
them active while disabling the other one.

   Thanks in advance.

Regards

Harash