Have you noticed that TextureRectangle does not use normalized texture coordinates? I had a similar problem the first time I tried using TextureRectangle - I was using 0.0->1.0 for texcoords instead of 0->width and 0->height.

Trajce Nikolov wrote:
Hello community,

I have some fragment shader that works ok with Texture2D. When I change it to use TextureRectangles instead it doesnt work. Any hints?

Thanx

--
- Nick

                        - Benjamin Franklin