As you may know, a new version of the PROJ library is about to be released. At
the moment we are on release candidate 3 [0].
It is very likely that this release candidate will be promoted to the final
release. Before that happens though, I want to make sure
that everything works as expected in OSGeo4W. I still haven't received any
feedback on the release candidates from Windows
users though. Could someone please test that the release candidate builds and
works as expected in the OSGeo4W environment?

Thanks in advance,

osgeo4w-dev mailing list