Hi Daghan,

I think I can answer part of your questions.

Christian

On 12.10.2016 23:27, Daghan ACAY wrote:

2- how is bndtool resolution and hot deploy from eclipse affected? Should we still resolve bndrun in eclipse?

You can still resolve using the UI. But you can also do a pure maven build.
Hot deploy does not work reliably. You have to at least do mvn install on the module you changed and restart your OSGi runtime.

3- as a suggestion breaking a build and copy pasting will not work in ci/cd. I think a more automated solution can be beneficial.

You can use this configuration to make the resolve completely automated
<configuration>
  <resolve>true</resolve>
  <failOnChanges>false</failOnChanges>
</configuration>