Regarding HTML access to OSGi specifications (which was being discussed in
another thread).

... This is already in the works within the Alliance and we're hoping to
have something by the end of this year (which is better than never!)

Most of the hard work is already done, we just need the last mile of
details sorted out. But as we're all volunteers calculating a specific time
line is really hard because it's all just best effort.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you all know that this was actually being done!

*Raymond Augé* <>
Senior Software Architect *Liferay, Inc.* <>
Board Member & EEG Co-Chair, OSGi Alliance <> (@OSGiAlliance)