I agree. The problem is sometimes to distinguish between explaining how to use RSA in general which I think is appropriate here and featuring the individual impl which might not. Unfortunately it is not really possible to describe a practical example for RSA without implementation specific details. I will try to point the people more to the respective mailing lists for the next questions.

Christian