Hi Christian,

> Unfortunately it is not really possible to describe a practical example for
> RSA without implementation specific details.

I disagree with this statement. It’s perfectly possible to discuss the RSA
architecture, and then to provide an example which uses one of the
implementations without listing any implementation details. The implementation
details should not matter at all for a practical example! The thing that will
matter is the set of bundles that you need to deploy for the RSA
implementation, but beyond that it’s just a case of starting up some frameworks
and following the specification properties.

If it weren’t possible to do this then it would not have been possible to
create a Compliance Test Suite for RSA!

Tim