Hello,

I have followed the tutorial http://enroute.osgi.org/qs/050-start.html using
the examples available on GIT without any problem.

Then, I have extracted the content of the JAR generated at the end of the page
http://enroute.osgi.org/qs/300-application.html to use it content with a clean
instance of Felix (v 5.6.2, configured to have on port 8889).
The intent is to better the dependencies required in order to create a Web
application (with AngularJS) using OSGi in order to create a similar
application using Maven on Intellij IDEA.

The Problem is as below:

After some struggle, I have succeeded to have all bundles active, but the web
application does not work as when ran from Eclipse.
NOTE that none of the org.eclipse.* bundles got used.

Opening http://localhost:8889/osgi.enroute.examples.rest/index.html#/ only the
content of the index.html file is rendered as-is:
[cid:image001.jpg@01D2A275.86372540]

Looking into the Source View, I have followed the CSS link and the JS link:

*
http://localhost:8889/osgi.enroute.webresource/osgi.enroute.examples.rest.application/1.0.0/*.css:
 returns the CSS content

*
http://localhost:8889/osgi.enroute.webresource/osgi.enroute.examples.rest.application/1.0.0/*.js:
 returns HTTP ERROR: 404
Note that http://localhost:8889/rest/upper is working fine.

I am puzzled about the fact that the CSS file content is returned, but not the
JS file content event though they are under the same directory within the
osgi.enroute.examples.rest.application bundle, and I would appreciate some help
in solving and understand the cause of this problem.

Here is a snapshot of all the bundles under 'bundle' directory used by Felix:
[cid:image002.png@01D2A275.86372540]

Best Regards,
Cédric