I recognise this problem … but I also recall there was a fix for this. I just
looked at Felix but could not fid anything. I also do not see the code in the
repository. Sigh, must have fixed it locally or it did not make the refactoring
of this bundle.

I’ve pushed a fix for this.

Kind regards,

        Peter Kriens