Hi Matt,

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 3:06 AM, Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, after looking at the list of who makes up the main OSGi Alliance,
> I'm not surprised. I am surprised, however, that Apache is not part of the
> OSGi Alliance despite hosting like half of the open source OSGi projects out
> there.

The Apache Software Foundation is a shell for projects and does not
involve itself in technical matters. See http://apache.org/foundation/
for more details.

As a matter of fact, there are ASF committers and members part of the
OSGi alliance. Any interested individuals are welcome to join and - to
my knowledge - input related to the specifications can be offered
without being a member of the OSGi alliance.

Robert

(with no formal participation in the OSGi alliance)

http://robert.muntea.nu/