Very nice example of something I see too often: choosing a bad solution that
just appears to be  ’simpler’ to use. I think the Java world suffers from this
terribly.

We also had a big discussions about circularity in the OSGi for the DTO’s.
Initially they were circular but in the we agreed to not make them have inner
references. It is slightly more work for the receiver but it makes life so much
simpler overall …

Kind regards,

        Peter Kriens