As always, thank you VERY much to all of you for your great suggestions. I will
look into this from tomorrow. I didn’t know the concept of “bouncing”. That is
interesting. Now that I am aware, I will give more thought to it.

One thing I have seen stated before on this list is that OSGi is indeed
complex, but it is not accidental complexity. It is simply making complexity
explicit, and providing the tools to work with complexity. I completely agree
with this statement.

I am still learning all the time, and am always amazed that there is still so
much deeper to go. Thanks for helping me along this journey.

Cheers,
=David